Thanksgiving is just two weeks away! I am sure you have already planned or will be planning your holiday menus. The MARKET at the FAREWAY, an upscale indoor farmer’s market behind the Chestnut Hill Hotel, is your one stop shop for everything you need from turkey to ham to cranberry relish, sweet potatoes, dips, pies, buns, and more! Don’t delay, place your orders now! The MARKET will be open special hours the week of Thanksgiving. It will be open Tuesday, November 22 from 9am-6pm, Wednesday, November 23 from 8am-5pm, closed Thursday, November 24 and open regular hours of Friday and Saturday. Please read below for complete information on holiday offerings from each vendor! Also, don’t forget to sharpen those knives to cut through your turkeys and prep your vegetables from Neil’s Sharpening Services!
Neidermyer’s Poultry has the following items:
- Turkeys (8-34 lbs)
- Turkey breasts (4-16 lbs)
- Smoked turkeys (10-16 lbs)
- Smoked turkey breast
- Moscovy Ducks
- Long Island Ducks
- Pheasant, Quail, Rabbit
- Homemade stuffing
- Homemade turkey stock!
Rice’s Quality Meats offers:
- Sage Sausage to make stuffing
- Semi-boneless hams
Barry’s Buns has the following dessert treats:
- Sticky Buns (walnut, raisin, plain, walnut& raisin, plain with cream cheese, apple crumb, and pumpkin)
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Butter Cake
- Babka Loaf (Cinnamon or Pumpkin)
- Tarts (Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Apple)
- Pumpkin Roll (pumpkin sponge cake filled with their signature cream cheese icing rolled like a jelly roll)
- Crumb Cake (traditional and pumpkin)
- Liege Waffles
- Sticky Bun Bread Pudding
- Tea Cookie and Bar Platter (selection of tea cookies, brownies, and blondies)
Made by ME is offering chocolate platters with chocolate pretzels, caramels, and assorted barks to satisfy your sweet tooth and give your guests something on which to nibble! Imagine… all of these items on a platter!
Poppy’s Café has the following items to complete your dessert and bread for your main meal:
- Apple, lemon blueberry, and pumpkin pies!
- Rolls including brioche knots, cranberry multigrain, snowflake, wheat, and white
- Glazed lemon pound loaf
- Sliced multigrain bread
- Snickerdoodle bread
Yu’s Produce has all of the produce you need to make your sides!
- Sweet potatoes and regular potatoes
Ranck’s Deli has sides and entrees to make your holiday meal special!
- Butter Turkeys
- Cranberry Relish
- Mince Meat
- PA Dutch Mashed Potatoes
What a Crock has dips (buffalo chicken, spinach artichoke, philly cheesesteak, pepperoni dip, and spicy sriracha taco dip), which make for great appetizers!
Nuts to You has you covered for your baking accessories: walnuts and pecans!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family! Don’t forget to stop by the MARKET to stock up on all of your Thanksgiving essential groceries. You can find everything you need to complete your meal including appetizers, sides, entrees, and dessert!