Chestnut Hill Brewing Company currently offers authentic wood-fired neapolitan pizza with local and organic ingredients. Menu Options Include:
- Margherita– organic tomato, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, parmesan, EVOO
- Trenton Napoli– mozzarella, organic tomato, parmesan, oregano, fresh garlic, EVOO
- White Pie- EVOO, fresh garlic, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, pecorino romano, oregano, ricotta, fresh parsley
- Butternut Squash- fresh mozzarella, local roasted butternut squash, red onion, sage, and alder smoked salt
- Veggie Modena- organic tomato, fresh mozzarella, oregano, organic cremini mushrooms, onions, local kale, aged balsamic
- The Pontz- organic tomato, fresh mozzarella, oregano, parmesan, sausage, onions, organic cremini mushrooms
Current hours are: Thursday and Friday, 11:30am-6:00pm, and Saturday 11:30am-5:00pm. Additional hours coming in April.
In March, when we bring the beer online, we will focus on making high quality, small-batch beer with fresh ingredients. The brewer’s favorite beer is the west-coast style IPA and he brews a delicious sweet and bitter stout for his wife and co-owner! Our motto is, “there is a beer for everyone!”.
The owners met in Minneapolis and fell in love with a restaurant there called Punch Pizza. They decided to tweak that model and offer beer, brewed on site, along with Neapolitan, wood-fired pizza. The owners’ New Foundland, Ralph, is a large part of their life and is also the company mascot. Chestnut Hill Brewing Company currently offers six different styles of pizza. We are starting with four draft beers in March. Beer will be available in 16 oz pours and we will offer growlers to go. Chestnut Hill Brewing Company looks forward to seeing you in the MARKET at our brewery soon!
Click here for Chestnut Hill Brewing Company’s Facebook page.
Click here for Chestnut Hill Brewing Company’s website.
Click here for Chestnut Hill Brewing Company’s Instagram account.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates!